This policy uses the term " personal data " to refer to information related to identified or identifiable natural persons, and is protected as personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
1. What information do we collect about you?
This section introduces all kinds of information about you that we collected from you.This information is not collected in all cases, but only in specific cases.To understand the context in which collection takes place, please refer to Section 2 (How do we use your information?）。For more information about some mechanisms we use to collect this information, such as cookies, see Section 4 (Tracking Technology and Cookies).
2. How do we use your information?
We will use the collected information for various purposes as described below.
● To provide, maintain, troubleshoot and support our services.We use your information as necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.Example: use information about how much bandwidth you use and how long you use our services to provide services according to the plan to which you have subscribed;Use threat and equipment information to determine whether certain items pose potential security threats;
● Communicate with users and potential users.We use your information to communicate with you, including responding to your requests and sending you information and updates about our services.We may do this to fulfill our contract with you, because you agree to this communication, or because we have a legitimate interest in providing you with information about our services.
● Develop new services.We have a legitimate interest in using your information to plan and develop new services.For example, we may use customer feedback to learn about new services that users may want.
● To prevent injury or liability.We may use information for security purposes (such as investigating security issues or monitoring and preventing fraud) and prevent abuse.We may do this to comply with our legal obligations and protect the vital interests of individuals, or because we have a legitimate interest in preventing harm or taking responsibility for us and our users.For example, we may use account, usage and equipment information to determine whether an entity is engaged in abusive or unauthorized activities related to our services.
● In order to comply with the law.We will use your information internally according to applicable laws, legal procedures or regulations.To understand how we share your information with third parties for legal compliance purposes, please refer to Section 3.1 below.We will also use your information to enforce our legal rights and resolve disputes.
3. Tracking technology and Cookies
3.1 About Tracking Technology
We use various technologies in our services to help us collect information.For convenience, we call them "tracking technologies", although they are not always used to track individuals, and the collected information is in an unrecognizable form and does not refer to any personal data.Tracking techniques include:
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on the devices you use to access our services.Cookies enable us (or a third party that allows us to set cookies on your device) to identify duplicate users.Cookies may expire after a period of time, depending on their use.
Pixel Label/Page Label/Network Beacon/Tracking Link
These are small hidden images and code blocks hidden in web pages, advertisements and our e-mails, which allow us to determine whether you perform specific actions.When you visit a page, advertisement or email or click a link, these items will tell us that you have visited the page, opened an email or clicked a link.
SDK or software development kit is the software code provided by our business partners, which enables our software to interact with the services provided by our partners.For example, in some mobile applications, we may use SDK to enable our applications to deliver advertisements from advertising networks.Sometimes, these interactions involve business partners collecting some information from the devices running the software.
We use Cookie:
● In order to provide our services.Some cookie are necessary for the normal operation of our service.For example, cookie allow us to verify your identity and access to resources.
● Save your preferences.Cookies can store your preferences, such as language preferences or whether to pre-fill your user name in the login form.We may also use them to optimize the content displayed to you.
● used for analysis.Cookies are used to tell us how users interact with our services, so we can improve their working methods (such as which screens or web pages you visit and whether our advertisements are effective) for legitimate interests.
● For safety.Cookies can enable us and our payment processors to detect certain frauds.
● used for advertising related purposes.We advertise our services online with the help of third parties, who display advertisements and markets about us on websites on the Internet.
3.3 Third party
We may allow our business partners to place certain tracking technologies in our services.These partners use these technologies for the following purposes:
● In order to provide our services.Some business partners who help us provide services may use these technologies to support these efforts.
● for Analytics.Help us understand how you use our services.
● used for marketing.To help us sell and publicize our services to you, including on third-party websites.Cookie are related to this, which can be used to measure our advertising effect, relate your actions on our advertising with your actions on our services, and provide advertisement repositioning (advertising based on your past interaction with our services) and similar audiences.
● Advertisements should be placed.Advertising networks may use these technologies to display advertisements that they think are more relevant to you.For more information, see the section "Display ads" above.
3.4 Your choice
● Our Cookies: Most web browsers and some mobile devices enable you to manage cookie preferences, including deleting cookies and preventing cookies from being set on these browsers or devices.Visit the Help section of your mobile device to learn how it controls Cookie.Please note that deleting or blocking some Cookie may adversely affect the normal operation of our service.
● Third-party advertising Cookie: For information on how to opt out of personalized or interest-based advertising, you can visit the following pages:
○ Online advertising plan exit page
Digital advertising alliance exit page
○ Your online choice (for Australian residents)
○ Your online selection (for EU residents)
To exit Google Advertising Personalization, please visit Google Ads Settings page.We do not provide these exit mechanisms, and we are not responsible for their availability or operation.Please note that you may still see non-personalized advertisements after choosing to quit personalized advertisements.
● Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to help us understand how users use our services.If you don't want to participate in Google Analytics, Google will provide Google Analytics exit browser plug-in.
We have adopted a series of management, organization, technology and physical protection measures to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss or modification.We are constantly striving to improve such safeguards.
6. International data transmission
We may transfer your personal data to a country other than the country where you live.We do this to promote our operation, and the assignee includes our group companies, service providers and partners.The laws of other countries may be different from those of your place of residence.